- A Guide For Older Adults (Español)
- A Resource for Coping
- After a Disaster: A Guide for Parents & Teachers (Español)
- Anniversary Reactions to a Traumatic Event: The Recovery Process Continues
- Disaster Counseling Tip Sheet
- Helping Children Cope with a Disaster
- Imagine How Kids Feel
- Moving Back Home Some Things to Keep in Mind for Children
- Referring a Person for Help
- The Long-Term Impact of a Traumatic Event
- Staying clean and sober
- Staying Strong During Uncertain Times
For more information about the FEMA/CMHS crisis counseling program visit http://www.samhsa.gov/dtac/proguide.asp .
Project Hope is funded through a grant by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and administered by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Project Hope is a program of the NYS Office of Mental Health.
Comments or questions about the information on this page can be directed to OMH Emergency Preparedness and Response.