Information for Providers Who Have Aid-to-Localities Funded Contracts with OMH
A statewide initiative, the Grants Reform Project, was recently launched in an effort to simplify grants management in New York State. The Grants Reform Project is intended to streamline contract processes, standardize contract terms and conditions, and facilitate more timely payments to Not-for-Profits. As part of the statewide Grants Reform Project, a uniform “Master Grant Contract” has been developed for use by State agencies for most grant transactions. State agencies have been directed to use the Master Contract provisions for all contract transactions after April 29, 2013.
The information provided on this page is intended to guide providers in the preparation of their contract documents for submission to the NYS Office of Mental Health. To assist with the transition to the new Master Contract, a Crosswalk Tool, which cross-references the current OMH contract documents with the new Master Contract documents, can be found below.
If you have any questions regarding the preparation of your contract documentation, please contact your regional field office representative. A list of OMH field office contacts can be found below. We look forward to working with you on this new initiative.
- Master Contract Crosswalk (285kb)
- Document Requirements for OMH Local Assistance Contract (with Amendment Number "0").
- Document Requirements for OMH Local Assistance Contracts (with Amendment Numbers Greater Than "0").
- Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprises (MWBE) Information
- Grants Gateway Vendor Pre-Qualification (197kb)
- Helpful Links (41kb)
- Provider Contact Form (79kb) (full document)
- Field Office Contact Listing (130kb) (full document)
- OMH Master Contract (full document) This full contract document is for your reference only. It is not fillable; for completion of documents specific to your contract, please refer to the applicablel Document Requirements bullet above. (20.2MB) (full document)